Product Review: ULTIMA II Delicate Lipstick and Blush

/
1 Comments
Hello everyone!

It’s good to be back blogging with the hectic schedule and me trying to fit life in between, I have to say that it is a handful, but less about that. Today I am going to share a few makeup products that was sent to me by ULTIMA II Indonesia. I have never even tried their product before which is weird, because I believe it is widely available in department stores all over Indonesia, and yet I haven’t had a single ULTIMA II product in my makeup stash. It’s probably for the best since I’ll have a fresh set of eyes to review these products.

I know ULTIMA II to be the kind of makeup that middle-aged and slightly older woman usually buys with the simple packaging and kind of “mature” shades, but now that I have been sent the products, would it make me change my mind? Click to read more!


There are two types of product that was sent to me, the first one being their lipstick which is called ULTIMA II II Delicate Lipstick which I was sent 4 shades; plum, apricot, ruby, and fucshia. I have tried it a few weeks back, and here’s my general opinion towards these lipsticks. Overall they are quite creamy and have a really decent pigmentation for a lipstick. The color range I believe is quit extensive (15 shades to choose from) and with a creamy finish like this, I can see this easily be a favorite for Indonesian woman. It can be too much if you wear it fully, but you can always opt for the dabbing methods for a more natural look. With Silk Enriched Mega Moisturizers, Vitamin C, Vitamin E and High Shine Polymers, this can be a very glamorous lipstick for daily wear.
















DSC00647.JPG
Along with these babies, I was also sent the ULTIMA II Delicate Matte Blush in Hot Pink and Nude, and ULTIMA II Delicate Shine Blush in Baked Coral and Sahara Rose. Overall I was taken aback with how pigmented these blushes are, especially the shine version. They are not kidding around with the pigmentation, hence a very little goes a looong way. You have to tap your brush several times to dust off the excessive products as it would look more natural. Be careful with the shimmers on the Shine blush because it can enlarge your pores if you are not being careful. My tip would be to apply it VERY lightly. Remember that you can always add up, but it’s harder to remove the product once it is on your face. Another tip would be to use a blush brush with natural hair since it would be easier for you to blend the color into your skin.








The price for ULTIMA II Delicate Lipsticks are 90.000 each, while ULTIMA  II Delicate Shine Blush and Matte Blush are 150.000 each. You can find them on the nearest ULTIMA II counter at  Matahari Department Store, AEON BSD, METRO Department Store, Centro,Keris Gallery Puri Indah, Citrus, Pasaraya Grande, CahayaBintaro, Sogo Kota Kasablanka, SarinahThamrin, Debenhams Senayan City, Star Mall KelapaGading & Star Summarecon Bekasi,, and I always suggest you to do so because the helpful BA will help to choose the right shade for you. It is also available in blibli.com if you want to shop online! 




You may also like

1 comment:

Copyright by Beatrix Oktaviani. Powered by Blogger.