The Face Shop CC Cushion Launch and Beauty Workshop

/
2 Comments
Hello, guys! 

Yes, I am back to blogging. Hip hip hurray!! 
In today's post I want to tell you guys the event that I recently did with The Face Shop Indonesia and Kawaii Beauty Japan.


If you've read my blog for quite some time you'll know Kawaii Beauty Japan and I have been partnering in some events, and I'm glad I can do another one at 20th February 2016. This is the first beauty event I attended after my long hiatus from blogging.

So, the event itself is held in Kota Kasablanka, one of the hippest (and probably busiest) mall in South Jakarta. During the 3 days period of the event, The Faceshop opens a pop-up booth right in the middle of Food Society in which you can asks for product recommendations, take pictures in the photo booth and have a free makeover!



Also, you can exhange your old cushion for the newest addition to The Faceshop cushion line: their CC Cushion FOR FREE. I'm quite sad that I don't have any old cushion laying around to exchange.


There are two types of CC Cushions that were launched; the first one is CC Cushion Intense Cover, the one type that has more coverage and slightly matte finish, and CC Cushion Ultra Moist, with dewy and lighter finish.


Like most CC Cushions, it is designed to be a one step makeup and skincare that is compact and portable. It has UV Protection of SPF 50+ PA+++ (although I highly recommend you to use separate sunscreen), and it comes in two shades, 201 and 203. I've tried 203 and it's still 1 shades lighter than my natural skin tone.

The event started with a beauty workshop by the beauty blogger Jean Milka. The model is Tia from Kawaii Beauty Japan, and the theme is Party Makeup. Honestly I didn't really pay attention to the event since I was so busy snapping pictures and trying out all The Face Shop products I could get my hands on!!



Totally irrelevant, but this is the makeup I used that day. I can never pull off a straight Korean brows, it just doesn't match with my facial feature and personality. So I stick with the usual medium arched brows that I have. 

I'm trying out their CC Cushion Intense Cover in 203. As I said before, it's too light for me, but I actually like it as it gives me a brighter looking skin. Fortunately, it has yellow undertone so it's not giving me that greyish finish like some other BB/CC creams tend to do.


This is the finished look from Jean Milka on Tia. She looked georgeous! I love how Jean is keeping the makeup really simple for her although it's a party makeup.



It was such a fun event, and I'm glad I have the chance to meet other new beauty bloggers. I also won the best tweet for this event and given gift alongside other winners. YAY.



Until next time,
Beatrix



You may also like

2 comments:

Copyright by Beatrix Oktaviani. Powered by Blogger.