Garnier Sakura White

/
0 Comments
Hello!!

So, a few weeks ago I was contacted by Garnier Indonesia regarding whether I'd like to try their newest range products called the Garnier Sakura White. 

They've sent me the whole range of the products to try and review, and now I am ready to give the review!


First off, the Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Gentle Foam. It is basically a facial foam that lathers up really good, leaving the feeling of fresh and clean skin. It smells like flower, like you've been punched in the face with a whole bucket of flower. 

Some of you may love it, some of you may hate it, since it is quite an overpowering smell. I'd say take a quick sniff at the supermarket before buying it, because I feel that the scent lingers on my skin for quite some time.


The harmonizing scent came from the Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Whitening Cream. This is actually their day cream which is why it is completed with UVA/UVB Filters to protect our skin from the harshness of the sun rays. 

I feel like this has a medium-thickness in terms of its consistency. It's not the lightest formula ever, nor is it the heaviest. It can easily moisturize anyone with a normal skin, but if you have an extreme skin condition (extremely oily/extremely dry), you might want to skip this. 

It is said that this is the version for those of you with oilier skin, some of you drier-skin gals might want to try this next product.


Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Whitening Cream. This one also comes with SPF 21/PA+++. Regarding this product, I feel that I am more comfortable with its consistency than the previous product. It is quite thick, but it absorbed easily into my skin and leaving no oily film residue behind, which I like.

Both of the products mentioned above are intended for day usage. You might asks, what abut the nighttime? Fret not, Garnier also provide a night cream in their Sakura White range.


For the nightly usage, you can use this Garnier Sakura White Pinkish Radiance Sleeping Essence. I feel like I don't need to tell you much about how important it is to take care of your skin during the nighttime. It is the time when our skin regenerates the most, so you might as well provides your skin with the best nutrients possible, right?

The Sleeping Essence itself has quite a unique consistency rather than the other products, since it has a somewhat gel-like texture. It absorbs quite fast, which is indeed a wonder, since night creams usually are very thick. Not this one.

The next product is still part of the Sakura White range, it is their Pinkish Radiance Intensive Whitening Mask. It is a cotton-sheet type of mask with the unique technology called High Fitting 2nd Skin Mask which ensures that the mask feels like your second skin upon usage.


I am actually amazed by how much essence this mask have, it's very thick. When you take out the mask for the first time, it's drooping with essence.



As you can see, I still suck at putting masks on. Probably because I have quite a small face to begin with, but nevertheless, after putting the mask for 10-15 minutes, I still have essence on my skin left. A lot of them.

Don't pat them dry, just leave them be and they'll get absorbed into your skin.


To be honest, I didn't feel any instant brightening after usage. But, I do feel that my skin is refreshed and the pores are getting smaller.

Thank you Garnier Indonesia for letting me try these products!

For further info, please do pay a visit to Garnier Indonesia pages;

Stay Gorgeous,
Beatrix Dilla









You may also like

No comments:

Copyright by Beatrix Oktaviani. Powered by Blogger.