B.liv by Cellnique Off With Those Heads Blackheads Sebum Gel review

/
0 Comments
Hellow!!

A few weeks ago I was sent this particular product from Malaysia. 

The brand is not yet famous and well-known in Indonesia, which is a shame, but if I tell you why already I'll ruin the whole post for you.

What they've sent me is this product called Off With Those Heads blackhead sebum gel.


If you're curious about the product, click read more!




The company that have sent me the product is called b.liv by cellnique. Cellnique itself has been around for a very long time. It was firstly founded in 1996, and hit their first market in Malaysia in 1997. They have been around for a very long time, and they released a mass retail market brand called B.liv which carries their best seller Off With Those Heads blackheads sebum gel.


Packaging: 

When it comes to skincare, you know I don't really talk much about their packaging. As long as it works, it's fine by me even if they're wrapped in an abstract form of plastic. 

But, what I really love about this product is the fact that it comes in a plastic bottle with a pump! It's so travel friendly, and I do commute between two cities weekly, so bringing this along on those trips have been at ease for me.



Claims:

Say goodbye to painful squeezing! This light cooling gel promises to easily remove stubborn blackheads and whiteheads in just 14 days of daily application. It keeps excessive oil secretion under control while preventing future irritation and breakouts.
Benefit :
• Removes blackheads and whiteheads 
• Keeps acne under control 
• Controls oil 
• Unclogs pores 
• Provides a gentle exfoliation 
• Has soothing and hydrating properties


As far as the claims go, it is actually lives quite up to its claim. Let's break it down. 
(all opinions are based on 14 days of usage)

Does it removes the blackheads and whiteheads? 
Yes, and no. It diminishes the appearance of most of the blackheads, but if you take a very close look at my nose, you can still see VERY little blackhead. BUT, it is very little, and you have to really pay attention. Some smaller blackeads are gone completely, which makes me the happiest girl on earth.

Does it keeps acne under control?
I don't know. I don't even have acne on my nose (i just use it on my nose area), so I wouldn't know the answer to this. But I didn't experience any new acne on my nose, so I guess that makes it a yes.

Does it controls oil?
Yes. Not by a huge factor, but I definitely sees a difference after using this product. I usually gets oily around my T-Zone for 3-4 hours after putting on makeup, but lately I can go until 5-6 hours before I have to blot.



Does it unclogs pores?
YES. It is. My pores have been really clean lately, and it's a weird feeling to have, actually. I didn't really know how to clean my pores before, because I thought exfoliating should be enough. This has changed my world.

Provides a gentle exfoliation?
I don't really understand what this means, but my nose does feels very soft after using this product frequently! I can't stop rubbing and touching it.

Has soothing and hydrating properties?
Soothing, yes. It's very minty upon usage, bordering on stinging to some of you who has sensitive skin. I kind of like the minty sensation. It is also quite hydrating, to the extent that I don't feel the need to wear moisturizer on top of it.


The product itself has a gel consistency, and feels slightly minty upon usage. Fret not, the minty sensation comes from Tea Tree and Peppermint Oil contained in this product. I will show you the whole ingredients, because I somehow lost the file #oops

I AM IN LOVE. 

I have been using this for more than 2 weeks and I feel like my nose has not been this smooth for like, ever. I still have a very small blackheads, very small that you have to be really close to me (almost nose-to-nose proximity) in order to see it. 

I also feels that the pores on my nose are getting significantly smaller, thus the smoother feeling. One thing I dislike is how it takes a tad bit long time for a gel to be completely absorbed into my skin. Not a big problem, but I just want to mention it for your consideration.


Overall, I really like this product. It has been a staple in my skincare arsenal lately, and I have the fullest intention to continue using it. 

I will update you with the after-before nose shot, since I left my memory card at my rented room, I can't edit it right now. 

Thank you b.liv for sending the product. Do visit their website, and oh one more thing, they have arrived in Indonesia!!

Visit their facebook page here.


Stay gorgeous,
Beatrix Dilla



You may also like

No comments:

Copyright by Beatrix Oktaviani. Powered by Blogger.