August 2013 Haul

/
10 Comments
What Up?!

I'm starting to make this kind of posts, haul posts and favourites posts in particular, so let's see how long i can keep this up #lol.

So the idea is i show you guys what damages have i done to my wallet this month, and you can asks for reviews based on this post. I'll also put a link in each product (if possible) so you can buy them for yourself, as well.

OH! And before anything, i'm not making this post to brag, really. It's not much to show anyway. and i'm currently expanding my makeup kit along with my skincare arsenal. So if you get easily offended by these kinds of posts or you think this is too much to handle, believe me, there are other that are faaar worse than me out there.

Other than that, click Read More!!






I haven't tried this one just yet, hence the box. Kinda feel a waste to buy both Expert Face Brush and The Core Collection, but no regrets!

I think this particular packaging is specifically for Asia Region? I'm not sure. Let me know in the comment section if you do have the answer.

I still trying to figure out whether or not my skin can tolerate this product at all, but i'm having breakouts lately i don't know which products too blame. 

Smells like car's perfume. Urrrgghhh... 

A transluscent face powder that i currently LOVE. You can see it featured in my August Favourites post.

6. Bahama Mama by theBalm
Seriously best bronzer EVER. Some have too much taupe in it, some too red/orangey, some are glittery/shimmery, this one's perfect!

Bought this solely for the buffing brush. Will review this ASAP. FYI, i forgot where i put the box and standing case #duh.

Said to be the dupe for SKII Facial Treatment Essence, so i have to try it out!!

9. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Make Me Pink
I have bought Coral Crush and Pink Me up, both reviewed here. This one is also a nice color!

I just have 2 brushes in the photo because the others were in my rented room in Depok. 

11. L'oreal Base Magique Smoothing Primer
First time using face primer, and i choose this over Revlon's. We'll see how it goes later.

12. Max Factor Mastertouch Concealer
Very cheap!! I believe it was around 70.000 IDR.

13. L'oreal Lucent Magique Foundation in G4
The Asian version of True Match Lumi??

14. Maybelline Volume Express Turbo Boost Mascara
A repurchase, have been using it as long as i can remember!

15. L'oreal White Perfect Eye Cream
Trying out some eye cream, this one works just MEH..

16. The History of Whoo Ja Saeng Essence Samples
You can tell how much i love a product when i keep repurchasing it over and over again. And this one's a staple in my skincare regime!

17. L'oreal Hydrafresh Aqua Jelly
The most fun eye product, EVER! It has the consistency of an aqua jelly, what more can i say?!

And that's it!! I'll start posting Favourite Posts nect month, what do you think of this post? Which one should i review first? Tell me what you think in the comment section below!

Until then,
Stay Fabulous!!

Beatrix
xoxo




You may also like

10 comments:

  1. Real techniques! beli dimana dear? btw request review the balm bahamanya yah~


    beautylicious08.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aku beli di Female Daily. Okay noted, thanks for commenting yaa :)

      Delete
  2. Very nice haul^^
    L'oreal eye creamnya kenapa dear? ._.

    mind to follow back? ^^
    iamfoodeater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Nanti rencananya aku review secara mendalam hehe tunggu aja yaa

      Delete
  3. ngiler liat haul nya ;) anyway aku suka blog kamu, jadi aku nominasikan untuk mendapatkan Liebster award. please do check my blog for more info and here's the link www.turiscantik.com/2013/09/my-first-liebster-award.html ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, glad you like this post :)

      Delete
  4. Hi dear, we're tagging you to Liebster award http://pinkandundecided.blogspot.com/2013/09/the-liebster-award.html , we don't know if you've been nominated before (or if your follower's over 200 since somen blogs doesn't display the number of their follower), hope you're as happy as us when we were tagged!

    ReplyDelete
  5. suka banged sam haulnya say...
    ada beberapa barang juga nih yang pengen aku beli =) hope seeing your review soon
    by the way I'm your new follower

    chubzlicious.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tune for the product review yaa, and thank you for visiting! :)

      Delete

Copyright by Beatrix Oktaviani. Powered by Blogger.