Quick FOTD: Red Eyeshadow

/
1 Comments
Another quick post, because i am so busy lately, i can only edit photos from my Ipod Touch. A real serious review is coming up, so stay tuned!

I was playing with my eyeshadow palette and decided to give red eyeshadow a try. It's quite tricky, actually. If you didn't blend it well, or didn't frame your eyes with black liner, you'll look like a glue-sniffer



 Concealer
Powder
120 color eyeshadow pallete 
Black Eye Kohl Pencil
Mascara
Fake lashes
Contour powder

What am i trying to pull, i have no idea.

Say yes to beauty filter!!


Damn, i look hot #selfpraise 

xoxo
Beatrix

P.S. I am right now seriously pissed about my girl-moustache. Should i get rid of it? some people say i shouldn't. what do you guys think?


You may also like

1 comment:

  1. waw you look really seksehhhh, hehehe, aq suka foto yg trakhir, exotis bgt , hahaha xD

    hatta-shani.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Copyright by Beatrix Oktaviani. Powered by Blogger.