Don't Know What to Call This Look..

/
4 Comments
So, i was still up in the middle of the night, trying my best not to fall asleep while reading psychology journals and textbooks for my final exams. The idea of doing makeup to awake me is very tempting, and i managed to violently use my eyeshadow and brush sets, massive flash attacks for capturing the makeup, and vigorously using my makeup remover afterwards i am struck to the fact that; i can't find the proper name nor title for the look that i just created.

So i thought maybe my followers and fellow makeup enthusiast can determine the name of this look!








What i used:

-Revlon Colorstay Foundation 
-Skinfood BB Cream
-Revlon Microfine Loose Powder
-ELF Eyelid Primer
-120 color eyeshadow palette BH Cosmetics
-My Darling Eyeliner
-DUO Eyelash Glue
-D'Eyeko False Lashes (Olga Lydia)
-Ristra Face Shimmering Powder
-NYX Rouge Cream Blush in "Natural"
-Lip on Lip Watershine Lipstick


By looking at this particular photo, i realize that I HAVE A MOUSTACHE!! 

asgdhsdgasdshdgashf..

Sorry that i don't even mind tdying up my hair lol


Of course this is not exactly the type of makeup that you can use daily, but i really think this one is pretty. 

What do you think? Do you come up with a name for this look? Tell me in the comment section below!!

P.S. I am now a super busy bee, 24 hours a day is barely enough!! 
P.P.S. oh HAVE YOU NOTICED THE NEW BANNER ON MY BLOG? What do you guys think? :D

xoxo
Beatrix



You may also like

4 comments:

  1. oww,, i like that colors on your eyes!! thats pretty!! i like the banner! cute!
    thanks for following my blog, mam...=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you nancy, and you're mostly welcome!

      Delete

Copyright by Beatrix Oktaviani. Powered by Blogger.