Liebster Award

/
3 Comments
Medina from Nothing But Love Handles award me with Liebster Award. I have never recieved such award, so thank you, Medina!





What to do:
  1. When you receive the award, thank the person who gave it to you and post the link to his or her blog in your blog post.
  2. Then, post eleven things about yourself.
  3. Answer the eleven questions from the person who tagged you.
  4. Choose eleven inspiring bloggers whose blog has less than 200 followers, and link their pages in your post.
  5. Create eleven questions for them to answer.
P.S. don't forget to visit their blog and tell them that you nominated them!

Eleven things about me:
  1. My first name is Beatrix, as in the Dutch's queen, Beatrix.
  2. I am currently studying in University of Indonesia, majoring in Psychology.
  3. I am also an amateur ballroom dancer, often seen competing in National Ballroom Dancing Competition, specializing in Latin.
  4. I would call myself as an over-melancholia person. I can weep over an ad, and i did mourn for a couple of days after watching "P.S. I Love You".
  5. I have a lucky one dollar bill in my wallet which is shaped into a heart origami.
  6. Obsessed in any skincare that claims to have a whitening/brightening effects, which brings us to the 7'th fact;
  7. ALL of the products i use have brightening effects labelled on them, be it my face wash, day cream, night cream, deodorant, even toothpaste!
  8. I admit that most of the time i buy things that i can't really afford while keep saying to myself that it'll be an investment, lol.
  9. I spend my money more into skincare than makeup. It's just that i feel like that is the right thing to do, but since i have found my ideal skincare (for now), i am starting to re-build my makeup kit!
  10. Interested in ANY kinds of makeup, be it dramatic, or au-naturel makeup, i am always curious and willing to learn more.
  11. A pathetic lover, a faithful friend, a beloved daughter, and a frenzy internet surfer.
Medina's questions for me:

  1. Describe your make-up style
    - Effortlessly Beautiful. Although i have a certain thing for dramatic and stage makeup as well.
  2. What items are in your everyday bag
    - NYX Rouge Cream Blush in "Natural", Nivea Chapstick, Skinfood Mushroom BB Cream
  3. Five items that you always carry to the beach
    - SUNBLOCK, scrunchies, my Ray Ban Sunglass, Slippers, and .... maybe an extra sunblock with a whitening effect as well?
  4. What is your favourite make up brand
    - Can't decide, i love everything that is labelled as makeup, but i recently have been atrracted to try MAC.
  5. Tell me one make up item you want the most at the moment
    - MAC Mineralized Skinfinish
  6. Tell me three items of make up products you cannot live without
    - BLUSH, Chapstick, and BB cream.
  7. Are you a dog or a cat person?
    - Definitely a DOG person, ever as always. I hate cats, and not planning to have one in a zillion years.
  8. If you can choose to be someone else, who do you want to be and why?
    - Myself. But maybe in a much more brave, and much less insecure version. I also wish i had bigger boobs, though. Come on, everyone wish they could upgrade themselves to be a better version, now don't you tell me i should love myself as i really am, because i do. But if God asks me "Do you want a slightly bigger boobs, or a much perkier ass, or a perfectly pointed nose without any side effect?" i would scream "YES!!!" in the first place.
  9. Are you team Edward or team Jacob?
    - I am GERARD BUTLER's team, or ROBERT DOWNEY JR's team, or CHANNING TATUM's team, or any hot dude's team as long as they are not in a movie where a girl fell in love with both dracula and a werewolf. (i mean, seriously, Bella.) But if i had to choose, i would choose that hunk Alpaca Jacob over the Tinkerbelle Edward.
  10. Do you think you will still be a beauty blogger when you are 40 years old? Why?
    - Yes. Because i don't think age will be for any kinds of excuse,  the obstacle to blog. Unless you're talking about bungee jumping or skinny dipping.
  11. Do you believe in God?
    - I believe in the presence of God as i believe in the presence of Demons.
My questions:

  1. How many stuffed animals do you own?
  2. If you could fly anywhere around the world, where would you want to fly to and why?
  3. Pizza or spaghetti?
  4. If you were trapped on a deserted island for 60 nights and 60 days, what 5 items would you take with you?
  5. Favorite Disney character?
  6. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
  7. What is your favorite pice of clothing?
  8. Can you live without access to the internet?
  9. Is there something most people like very much but you don’t?
  10. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
  11. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
The last question is quite absurd, but i am currently debating over that question with my friend over and over again. 

This turns out to be so much fun! 

I nominated:



Talk to you guys, soon.
xoxo
Beatrix


You may also like

3 comments:

Copyright by Beatrix Oktaviani. Powered by Blogger.